Dublin River Boots III
Dublin River Boots III
The best-selling Dublin River Boots III are a classic waterproof country boot ideal to wear on the yard, for dog walking and during other country persuits. They are breathable and have a cushioned footbed for comfort, with a full leather upper for durability and a stylish look.
Best-sellers season after season - the Dublin River Boots are much loved favourites of equestrians, dog walkers and country lovers! They promise day-long waterproof comfort in an affordable boot which doesn't compromise on style!
The Dublin River Boot III is a classic, casual waterproof country boot ideal for wear on the yard, dog walking and for other country persuits. The calf-length Dublin River Boots are waterproof and breathable, with a full leather upper for durability and style. The breathable waterproof boot lining ensures your feet stay dry and comfy.
Dublin's sweat control, moisture-wicking RCS (Rider Comfort System) footbed is designed to provide optimum rider comfort, featuring both heel and arch support for your foot. This system also features a double cushioning layer for easy day-long wear. The durable yet lightweight Tough Tec outer sole offers exceptional grip and stability across varied terrain without being heavy or "clumpy" in feel. The elastic top gusset and adjustable lace allow for some flexibility of fit.
Available in Chocolate, Dark Brown and Black; calf size Regular, Wide and Extra Wide; sizes: UK 3/Euro 36 - UK 11/Euro 46.
Due to the leather being a natural product, the colour may vary from that shown.
Please see the fitting guide to ensure a comfortable fit for the footbed and calf. Ensuring you have the correct size is important to us - if you are between sizes, we would recommend choosing the larger size.
How to care for your Dublin River Boots
Dublin recommend regular care of your River Boots to make them look new for longer, to keep them comfortable and help them last for years to come.
- For putting on and taking off these boots we recommend a long shoe horn and a boot jack. This will prevent any collapsing or pulling of the inner lining, prolonging the life of these boots and therefore your comfort.
- Conditioning these boots well around the ankle area prior to wear will help to soften the leather, making them more comfortable during the first few times you have the boots on and making breaking them in much easier.
- Use boot trees every day to keep your River Boots in shape while they’re not being worn
- If your boots get wet during wear, ensure they dry out naturally and fully, away from direct heat
Whether you use your boots daily or just keep them for best, taking good care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. We recommend the following steps for the best care:
- Clean: wipe your boots with a damp cloth to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to when worn
- Dry: once clean, leave the boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
- Condition: using a sponge, apply a leather conditioner to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can and any excess can be wiped away
- Weatherproof: use a leather proofing treatment to help protect agaist future dirt, water stains and restore a water-repellent finish
- Fresh: use a deodorising spray to freshen up the inside of your boots
Delivery & Returns
We want to be crystal clear when it comes to managing your expectations; our website is stock managed to show you what items are available for immediate dispatch and those which are externally warehouse and therefore, will take a little longer to arrive with you.
Simply make your product selections and a message will pop up telling you how long it will take us to dispatch your order; we call this our product availability message. If you are happy with the product availability message on the item, checkout your order, carry on with your day and leave your order to our team.
If you have lots of items in your basket, please use the longest product availability message to work out when your order will arrive. We care about our environmental impact, so we don't split ship orders unless you get in touch to request that we do so. We will let you know on your order confirmation when we expect your order will arrive with you.
Whilst we do our best to meet the handling times stated in the product availability message, occasionally we can experience some delays in the delivery network. At these times, a team member will email you to keep you updated on the progress of your order.
If you do require an order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure we can accommodate your requirements as we hate to be party poopers!
I need my order for tomorrow
If you need an item next day, please check the following:
· It is earlier than 1pm (if it is later than this please get in touch before ordering)
· It is a weekday (weekdays are Monday - Friday)
· All items on your order show a product availability message of "Immediate Dispatch"
· You have selected DPD 24 as your delivery option during checkout
If you are unsure, please call our team and we will do what we can to help you get your order promptly.
Which couriers do you use?
Before choosing a courier, please make sure you are happy with the product availability message as these handling times apply before we ship your order. If an item doesn’t show “Immediate Dispatch”, it will not leave us on the same day you have placed the order.
We use DPD and Royal Mail for most of our deliveries. Some large items may come with other trusted 3rd party couriers.
Our Royal Mail economy service is usually delivered in two - three days. You will receive a text message and an email confirming the day of delivery; Royal Mail provide a four hour time window for delivery.
DPD is delivered next day from point of dispatch for UK mainland addresses or in two working days for Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, and Irish addresses. You will receive a text message and an email confirming the day and an hour time window for delivery.
Christmas refunds & exchanges.
We have extended our returns period to give you peace of mind whilst Christmas shopping; returns will be accepted up to 31/01/2021 for all orders placed after 5th November 2020. Happy shopping!
Items returned within 30 days of their receipt date are eligible for a full refund or store credit providing they are returned in new, resaleable condition in their original packaging. Please do not use packaging tape directly on product packaging.
Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment used for your purchase.
We offer a low cost returns service which covers the cost of returning your item and receiving your replacement order, further details can be found on our returns and exchanges page.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions or need any help with your order.