Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
NAF Vitamin E, Selenium & Lysine helps to support muscle function in the performance horse. It's a particularly useful supplement in those geographical areas where the soil is likely to be selenium deficient. Contains selenium yeast, safer to use than inorganic forms. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that has the ability to stabilise cell membranes, thus helping to protect the cell from the detrimental effects of excess free radicals. Studies have also indicated the beneficial effects this vitamin can have on the horse’s performance, due to its support of oxygen delivery to the lungs Vitamin E and Selenium are both of vital importance to natural growth, fertility and optimum muscle function. Lysine, an essential amino acid, is necessary for optimum growth and development. Low in feeds of non-meat origin, Lysine can be deficient in many equine diets. Soil in some geographical areas around the UK is naturally low in selenium, which is when supplementing with Vitamin E, Selenium Lysine is particularly useful to improve the diet.
Supplied in 1kg, 2.5kg and 10kg
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.