Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
NAF MSM is a daily supplement, designed to offer the horse the correct nutritional support to promote the health of the connective tissues surrounding the joints. MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane) is sulphur in its natural form as found in the horse's natural diet (including grass and trees). However, it's a nutrient that is lost when forage is preserved or during the processing of hard feed. Therefore the diet of the stabled horse is likely to be deficient in this most important of nutrients.
MSM is found in every connective tissue in the body and is Important for joint flexibility and to help maintain soundness in competition and older horses. It is essential for the health and elasticity of the connective tissues surrounding the joints. Sulphur is an essential part of all living cells, including amino acids, vitamins and cartilage. However many sources of sulphur are not efficiently absorbed and used by the horse. MSM is rich in bio-available sulphur, vital for the health of soft tissue, tendons, ligaments and muscle. Feeding MSM at the recommended rates ensures the correct levels of sulphur are donated to the areas where it's most needed, such as the soft tissue elements of the joint. NAF only use premium quality MSM, provided by UFAS accredited suppliers to ensure a high quality, safe product.
Available in 300g, 1kg or 2.5kg.
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.
On each product, you will see an availability status which shows you how long it will take for us to despatch this item to you.
Once despatched, goods will be received within 48 hours as all goods are sent on a Tracked 48 or Parcelforce 48 service as standard (we can upgrade this to a 24 hour service via telephone).
When ordering multiple goods with differing availability status', please refer to the greatest despatch time as a guide for our order handling time.
This means, most orders are usually received within 2-5 working days. If you require your order urgently, please call our team on 01785-472221 and we will do our best to accommodate.
Shipping to UK Mainland is always free when you spend over £20; we use a fully trackable service for peace of mind.
We ship International orders using a variety of couriers; tracking will be provided upon dispatch. Not all items can be shipped Internationally due to customs restrictions so please check your countries' declarations prior to ordering; customs duties and taxes are the customers' responsibility so please check government guidelines prior to ordering.
Items returned within 30 days of their receipt date are eligible for a full refund or store credit providing they are returned in new, resaleable condition in their original packaging.
Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment used for your purchase.
We offer a low cost returns service which covers the cost of returning your item and receiving your replacement order.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions or need any help with your order.