Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
Online for Equine offer the Day Son & Hewitt Synoflex.
A horses natural athletic ability can benefit from additional musculoskeletal support, particularly horses in older age, in higher levels of work and after injury. The accelerated wear and tear performance horses endure over many years requires specific support if they are to maintain their natural mobility.
In addition, extra support may be required to nurse horses back to health after an injury. Synoflex contains high concentrations of active ingredients including Glucosamine hydrochloride and Chondroitin sulphate: two acknowledged joint support ingredients which are used in equine mobility supplements and have been proven to deliver a marked benefit in maintaining healthy joints and cartilage. Further research has demonstrated that these two components are more effective in combination than either ingredient on their own.
Synoflex should be fed long term to supplement a balanced diet:If the horse is already receiving a balanced diet, feed Synoflex long-term to help support and maintain healthy joints. Synoflex is of particular benefit to horses in older age, in higher levels of work or those recovering from an injury.?
Supplied in a Tin containing 30 sachets.
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.