Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
Online for Equine offer the Day Son & Hewitt Eliviat.
A blend of electrolytes designed to be given after hard competition or exercise to maintain health and performance.Eliviat supplies sodium, chloride, potassium and smaller amounts of magnesium and calcium to replace salts lost during strenuous exercise or competition.
Provided in handy sachets to ensure the supplement stays fresh and takes out the guess work of feeding supplements to your horse or pony.
The level of minerals found in most forage, compound feeds or cereals - and even in supplements - is not usually sufficient to replenish the electrolytes lost during exercise.
Electrolytes maintain fluid balance in the body therefore losses must be replenished to ensure good health and performance?. Electrolytes play critical roles in the horses body including muscle contraction and processing waste products therefore after strenuous exercise or competition it is essential these are replaced.
Electrolyte loss can cause muscle fatigue, weakness and decrease the thirst response to dehydration, levels of minerals in compound feeds and forage is not always sufficient to replenish those lost during strenous exercise therefore these may sometimes have to be added to the diet.
Eliviat can be used in two ways:
1. To replace body water and hydrate, add one sachet to 5.5litres of water to make an oral isotonic solution.
2. To replace body salts in working horses add directly into feed - 1 sachet per day for horses in light-moderate work or 2 sachets per day for horses in hard work, after competition or on an especially hot day.
Always ensure that alternative clean drinking water is available at all times.
Supplied in a handy tin containing 30 sachets.
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.