Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
Serene has been formulated to reduce and alleviate the temperament changes that most horses are prone to these changes can be linked directly to fluctuating hormone levels and can equally affect both male and females. Serene is a unique product on the market because the medicinally grown ingredients are based on the latest science of plant compounds to inhibit and improve temperament in horses.
Mares especially are apt to go from angel to devil within a couple of days, making the horse extremely difficult to handle with uncooperative and unresponsive behaviour including resistance and reluctance to being ridden. For this reason many trainers prefer geldings to mares, however mares can be brilliant and deserve some help to sooth and smooth the hormonal changes that estrus brings. Many of the best mares are alpha females with a dominant and intelligent streak; alpha females often produce higher levels of both oestrogen and testosterone which can be challenging to say the least, Serene regulates and inhibits the over production of these temperament changing hormones making mood swings a thing of the past.
Training a stallion is different as many competing stallions suffer from a lack in concentration rather than uncooperative behaviour and may spend most of their time thinking about mares and exhibiting breeding behaviour or spend energy on showing off rather than concentrating on the job in hand.
Geldings are by nature more forgiving and compliant but if they were gelded late or are rigs (part gelded) they may show dominance/mating/ showy behaviour over other horses and be socially difficult to manage, catch box shoe leave other horses etc. Some retain territorial behaviour and will not tolerate other horses in their space.
Research has shown that changing hormone levels alters behaviour in all horses and that hyper-secretion or too much of any one hormone creates extreme behaviour at certain times of the season.
Serene has been formulated using the latest up to date research on hormones linked to behaviour changes and the effects of plant compounds to diminish and relieve symptoms.
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.