Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
Superfix Sea Source is the ideal choice for providing your horse with necesasry minerals.
The soil is 40-70% depleted of essential minerals, meaning all horses are short of the complete range of trace minerals. A horse short of minerals will have low energy, vitality and muscle development and be more prone to respiratory and joint problems all of which have been increasing since science has discovered the deficit in the soil. Though most good quality horse feeds will include the most common minerals, the feed will not supply sufficient levels of the others, including Sulphur and Strontium, which are considered to be vital for the immune function, tissue/joint repair and bone health. The minerals which were once to be found in the soil are now found only in the sea which is why seaweed has become a popular feed additive for hooves and general health. The problem with seaweed is that the mineral levels fluctuate and an analysis isn’t usually included. Sea Source contains a full analysed range of over 30 macro-minerals and has been sourced from a river/mountain estuary from an unpolluted distilled supply, rather than crystallized to ensure greater purity.
Superfix Sea Source is supplied in 500ml and is designed to be fed at 20ml per day on maintenance dose.
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.