Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
The use of Steroids are banned in all equine sports because their action is to increase muscle strength and endurance, allowing the horse to train considerably longer and harder giving a clear advantage.
While many racehorse owners and trainers argue that steroids have a beneficial effect in the treatment of various conditions in horses and also to help them recover from surgeries and injuries, using these drugs to enhance performance is not only detrimental to the horse but damaging to the sport as well.
Steroids have many unwanted side effects and health issues that make therapeutic long term use undesirable. The side effects are caused by the androgenic action and include liver damage, water retention, aggressive behaviour and breeding difficulties.
Scientists manufacture steroids to give the maximum anabolic action and the minimum androgenic action the latter contains the side effects. Unfortunately scientists have failed to separate the anabolic from the androgenic and this class of drugs is destined to remain a banned substance.
However in a recent scientific breakthrough a natural compound has been extracted and stabilised with a higher anabolic (110% increase in protein synthesis) action and no androgenic side effects which means for the first time trainers can reproduce and improve on the effects of a steroid without using an illegal drug.
Superfix Performance has been compared with a synthetic steroid known for its muscle enhancing properties in an experiment involving muscle fibres and protein synthesis. Methandrostolone did not have the same effect on protein synthesis as ecdysterone did which confirms that synthetic steroids act in a completely different way and their effect involves hormonal action including testosterone.
The anabolic action begins in 2 hours and lasts for 24hrs.
The compound in Superfix Performance does not raise testosterone in horses but it does activate the serine/threonine protein kinase (Akt) pathway. Currently, Akt is one of the most actively studied kinases or kinase pathways in drug development areas.
Activated Akt plays a key role in mediating signals for cell growth, cell survival (anti-apoptotic), cell-cycle progression, differentiation, transcription, translation, and glucose metabolism.
Protein synthesis begins to increase after 2 hours and rises to a maximum after 4 hours with no sudden drop in energy levels.
Dosage: £3.00 per daily dose (10 mg) give 1 month results noticeable in 1-5 days.
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.