Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
Online for Equine offer the Day Son & Hewitt Respyt.
Respyt is a blend of nutrients, nutraceuticals, oils and herbs which help support a healthy respiratory system. All stabled horses will benefit from extra respiratory support. In this artificially created environment, the dust, mould and urea are a serious challenge to the horses respiratory system.
Respyt is also of particular benefit to horses that suffer from specific respiratory conditions such as recurrent airway disease (RAO) a condition previously known as COPD. For optimum results, Respyt should be fed long-term in addition to a balanced diet.
In the prevention and management of respiratory problems it is also important to keep bedding and forage dust free. Haylage is therefore the best forage option, or alternatively feed soaked hay.
All stabled horses will benefit from extra respiratory support:If the horse is already receiving a balanced diet, feed Respyt long-term to help support airways and lungs challenged by the dust, mould and urea present in a stabled environment. If feeding less than the manufacturers recommended amount of concentrate feed or if they are doubtful of the nutritional quality of forage, the diet should be balanced in the first instance using Foundation.??
Supplied in Tins of 30 Sachets??.?
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.