Free delivery on all UK orders £20 + & low cost international shipping rates
Online for Equine offer the Day Son & Hewitt Maximise.
Maximise can be fed either short-term or long-term. Fed short-term, Maximise will help to support the horses digestive tract following a dietary change, stressful period or the administration of wormers or antibiotics. Fed long-term to supplement a balanced diet, Maximise will optimise feed utilisation, therefore having the unique benefit of actually helping to reduce feed costs, whilst at the same time improving your horses health.?
A horse that is healthy on the inside will look healthy on the outside. In addition to its primary role of extracting and taking up nutrients from the diet, the digestive tract has an important role to play in immune function. Therefore, maintaining the delicate balance of the digestive system will keep the horse healthy and happy.
The main causes of digestive upset are dietary changes, high starch and low fibre diets, wormers and antibiotics, insufficient dental function in older horses and situations that are stressful such as competitions, travelling or simply moving yards. Maximise is a synergistic blend of stabilised yeast, prebiotics and herbs, which can be used to support a horses digestive tract during such periods of upset.
Maximise is most effective fed in short courses and can also be used as a support measure after an episode of laminitis or colic. It can in addition be fed to horses on high starch or low fibre diets to help support digestion.
Supplied in Tins of 30 Sachets.
Online for Equine - NAF Five Star Reward Loyalty Scheme
We have teamed up with NAF to bring you their incredibly popular loyalty scheme through our website. This scheme allows you to collect a gold star for every NAF purchase made over the value of £25. Once you have earnt five stars and have a complete loyalty card, you will receive an electronic £10 voucher to purchase NAF products through www.onlineforequine.co.uk. Visit our range of NAF products.
Terms and Conditions
1) The scheme starts on 25/09/19 and stars cannot be backdated for purchases made before this date.
2) For every transaction containing £25 worth of NAF product you will receive one gold star. This is cumulative e.g. if you spend £50 on NAF products in one transaction, you will receive two gold stars.
3) Online for Equine store these gold stars for you and once you have received five stars, we will send off your completed card to NAF; this happens on the last working day of the calendar month. You will not receive a physical card.
4) You will receive a £10 NAF Five Star Reward voucher; this voucher is electronic and can only be used on the website www.onlineforequine.co.uk toward NAF products. The voucher can only be used by the email address you have registered with us and will not be transferred under any circumstances. This voucher has a lifespan of three months; after this time the voucher will expire and cannot be reactivated.
5) This offer is exclusively for UK residents who are over the age of 18; employees, agents or families associated to Online for Equine Limited and NAF are prohibited from participation.
6) There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can receive through this scheme.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend it at any time but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
8) NAF vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash / store credit.
9) By agreeing to participate in this scheme, you agree to adhere to the stipulated terms and conditions.